- Key languages: Golang, Python, C, Bash.
- Platforms: GNU/Linux, macOS.
- Interests: Zigbee, KNX, Modbus, Machine to Machine, Embedded systems, Operating systems, Distributed systems, IOT, RDBMS, Algorithms, Database engine design, SQL, NoSQL, NewSQL, Big data analytics, Machine learning, Prediction algorithms, Realtime analytics, Systems automation, Natural language processing, Bioinformatics.
- SMS marketing system (2007)
- Yacht management software (2008)
- Smart Home Gateway (2009)
- Moxa UPort 1130 USB to RS485 Universal Linux driver (2009)
- Remote management of electricity meter (2009)
- Remote management of blood pressure monitor (2010)
- Infomat automation system (2010)
- GPS Tourist - GIS Software (2011)
- Minimal GNU/Linux distribution for embedded platforms (2011)
- Digital Jukebox system (2012)
- NanoCloudLogger - Machine to Machine (2012)
- Street Lightning System (2012)
- Smart cabins with hardware sensor management (2013)
- Contextual advertising server (2015)
- Network accessible database engine for caching and in-memory storage (2016)
- Tick database engine specifically designed for storing and processing large amount of sensor data with high write throughput (2016)
- Wireless industrial lighting management system - hardware and software (2016)
- Minimal configuration reverse proxy (2017)
- Industrial IOT platform for deployment on on-premise (2018)
- Custom Platform as a service based on Docker Swarm (2018)
- Toolkit for encoding binary data into DNA sequence (2019)
- Minimal configuration reverse proxy with load balancing and rate limiting (2019)
- E-ink conference room occupancy display, hardware and software solution (2019)
- Freelancer (2001 – Present)
- Software developer at Mobinia (2005 – 2007)
- CTO at Milk (2007 – 2009)
- Co-Founder of UTS (2009 – 2014)
- Senior Software Engineer at TSmedia (2015 - 2017)
- Senior Software Engineer at Renderspace (2017 - 2019)
- IT Consultant (2017 – Present)
- Regional Award for Innovation by Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia for project Intelligent system management and regulation of Street Lighting, 2010
- National Award for Innovation by Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia for project Intelligent system management and regulation of Street Lighting, 2010
- Embedded platform development.
- Hardware design and driver development.
- Designing, developing and testing systems.
- Implementation of the systems.
- Writing and maintaining user and technical documents.
- Development and maintenance of the project.
- Code revision, testing and output.
- Work on the enhancement suggested by the customers and fixes the bugs reported.