Embedded systems developer
- Key languages: Golang, Python, C/C++, Bash, C#, Java, Perl.
- Platforms: GNU/Linux, Arch, Debian, Gentoo, Red Hat, Custom distros.
- Fields of study: Zigbee, KNX, Modbus, Machine to Machine, Embedded systems, Operating systems, Distributed systems, IOT, RDBMS, Algorithms, Database engine design, SQL, NoSQL, NewSQL, Big data analytics, Machine learning, Prediction algorithms, Realtime analytics, Systems automation.
- SMS marketing system (2007)
- Yacht management software (2008)
- Smart Home Gateway (2009)
- Moxa UPort 1130 USB to RS485 Universal Linux driver (2009)
- Remote management of electricity meter (2009)
- Remote management of blood pressure monitor (2010)
- Infomat automation system (2010)
- GPS Tourist - GIS Software (2011)
- Minimal GNU/Linux distribution for embedded platforms (2011)
- Digital Jukebox system (2012)
- NanoCloudLogger - Machine to Machine (2012)
- Street Lightning System (2012)
- Smart cabins with hardware sensor management (2013)
- Contextual advertising server (2015)
- Network accessible database engine for caching and in-memory storage (2016)
- Tick database engine specifically designed for storing and processing large amount of sensor data with high write throughput (2016)
- Wireless industrial lighting management system - hardware and software (2016)
- Minimal configuration reverse proxy (2017)
- Industrial IOT platform for deployment on on-premise (2018)
- Freelancer (2001 – Present)
- Software developer at Mobinia (2005 – 2007)
- CTO at Milk (2007 – 2009)
- Founder and CTO of UTS (2009 – 2014)
- Founding member of Origami Group (2014 – 2017)
- Senior Software Engineer at TSmedia (2015 - 2017)
- Regional Award for Innovation by Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia for project Intelligent system management and regulation of Street Lighting, 2010
- National Award for Innovation by Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia for project Intelligent system management and regulation of Street Lighting, 2010
- Responsible for embedded platforms development.
- Responsible for hardware design and driver development.
- Responsible for the designing, develop and test the systems.
- Responsible for implementation of the systems.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining user and technical documents.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of the project.
- Responsible for code revision, testing and output.
- Work on the enhancement suggested by the customers and fixes the bugs reported.)