- Key languages: Golang, Python, C/C++, Bash, C#, Java, Perl.
- Platforms: GNU/Linux - Debian, Gentoo, Red Hat, Custom distros.
- Concepts: zigbee, knx, machine to machine, embedded systems, operating systems, distributed systems, relational database management systems, algorithms, database engine design, sql, nosql, big data analytics, machine learning, prediction algorithms.
- SMS marketing system (2007)
- Yacht management software (2008)
- Smart Home Gateway (2009)
- Moxa UPort 1130 USB to RS485 Universal Linux driver (2009)
- Remote management of electricity meter (2009)
- Remote management of blood pressure monitor (2010)
- Infomat automation system (2010)
- GPS Tourist - GIS Software (2011)
- Minimal GNU/Linux distribution for embedded platforms (2011)
- Digital Jukebox system (2012)
- Neonfire - Machine to Machine (2012)
- Street Lightning System (2012)
- Smart cabins with hardware sensor management (2013)
- Contextual advertising server (2015)
- Network accessible database engine for caching and in-memory storage (2016)
- Tick database engine specifically designed for storing and processing large amount of sensor data with high write throughput (2016)
- Wireless industrial lighting management system - hardware and software (2016)
- Freelancer (2001 – November 2006)
- Software developer at Mobinia (December 2006 – August 2007)
- CTO at Milk (September 2007 – December 2009)
- Founder and CTO of UTS (January 2010 – February 2014)
- Founding member of Origami Group (March 2014 – Present)
- Senior Software Engineer at TSmedia (January 2015 - Present)
- Regional Award for Innovation by Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia for project Intelligent system management and regulation of Street Lighting, 2010
- National Award for Innovation by Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia for project Intelligent system management and regulation of Street Lighting, 2010
- Responsible for embedded platforms development.
- Responsible for hardware design and driver development.
- Responsible for the designing, develop and test the systems.
- Responsible for implementation of the systems.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining user and technical documents.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of the project.
- Responsible for code revision, testing and output.
- Work on the enhancement suggested by the customers and fixes the bugs reported.